The Hive is our on-site Breakfast and After School Club which offers before and after school care in a calm, relaxed environment. Breakfast is provided in the morning session and a snack in the afternoon session. Children participate in a wide range of activities both indoors and outdoors.
The Hive has a staff/child ratio of 1 adult to 8 children which we must comply with. At the moment we will have a capacity of 16 places per Hive session.
To help us ensure that we know how many children will be attending each session we ask parents/carers to:
- Book your child’s places at The Hive each week by 12.00pm on the Friday before by retuning the booking form to the school office.
- Pay for the places booked at the time of booking, preferably via your ParentPay account.
- Inform us of any changes to, or cancellations of, bookings as soon as possible so that we are able to open up spaces for other children who may wish to attend.
- Payment will not be taken if we have 24 hours notice of your cancellation
- If you are going to be late collecting your child from school please ring the school office to check that there is a place available at The Hive.